Mittwoch, 21. Oktober 2015

Kalender 2016 - Calendar 2016

Die neuen Kalender sind da! Die dazugehörige Jahresausstellung des Kunstforum Gellersen unter dem Motto "Wasser" wird aus gesundheitlichen Gründen verschoben und findet im Frühjahr statt!
The new calendars arrived! For reasons of health, the annual exhibition of Kunstforum Gellersen will take place next year, the motto will be "Water".


 .... und hier der Ordnung halber noch einmal die Quelle der benutzten Fotografien, von oben links nach unten rechts: Will Kemp, Anja, morguefile, Anja, morguefile, Anja, Anja, Anja, morguefile
... simply for the sake of good order, here are the origin of the photo references, from top left to bottom right: Will Kemp, Anja, morguefile, Anja, morguefile, Anja, Anja, Anja, morguefile*

*by the way: I do not know, if it is necessary at all to name morguefile.com in ebay-offers (for the sake of good order I am going to do it from now on) I thought of it just today. As always, I do it to the best of my knowledge and belief. Also with previous paintings/drawings and reference material from wetcanvas.com/morguefile.com.
 I named morguefile.com here on my website, under the water paintings.
To avoid lack of clarities or in case of any questions: please let me know! That's all I can do for now - Anja, October 29th, 2016


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...